The flow of the liquid filling machine is generally as follows: the boxes with empty bottles are stacked on the tray, and the conveyor belt is sent to the unloading tray machine, the trays are unloaded one by one, and the boxes are sent to the unloading machine with the conveyor belt, and the empty bottles are removed from the conveyor. The box is taken out, and the empty box is sent to the washing machine through the conveyor belt, cleaned, and then transported to the side of the boxing machine to load the bottle containing the beverage. The empty bottle taken out from the unloader is sent to the bottle washer for disinfection and cleaning by another conveyor belt. It is inspected by the bottle inspection machine and enters the filling machine and the capping machine after meeting the cleaning standards. The beverage is filled into the bottle by the filling machine. The bottle with the beverage is sealed by the capping machine and transported to the labeling machine for labeling. After the label is attached, it is sent to the packing machine and placed in the box and then sent to the stacking tray machine for stacking on the tray and sent to the warehouse.
Instructions for use
Use, maintenance and installation
- Because the filling machine is an automatic machine, the size of the easy-open bottle, bottle pad and cap is required to be uniform.
- Before driving, you must first use the rocker to turn the machine to see if it is abnormal. It is true that you can drive again.
- When adjusting the machine, the tool should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive tools or excessive force to remove the parts to avoid damage to the machine or affect the performance of the machine.
- When the machine is adjusted, be sure to tighten the loose screws. Rotate the machine with the rocker to see if the motion meets the requirements before driving.
- The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil, liquid or glass debris on the machine to avoid damage to the machine. Therefore, it must:
(1) The machine removes the liquid or glass debris in time during the production process.
(2) Clean all parts of the machine surface before delivery, and add clean lubricating oil to each activity department.
(3) It should be scrubbed once a week, especially in places that are not easily cleaned in normal use or blown off with compressed air.
Disinfection and rinsing
- Loosen the upper and lower set screws, remove the liquid injection system for overall disinfection, or disassemble separately for disinfection and cleaning.
- Put the inlet tube in the cleaning solution to start cleaning.
3, 500ml models may have errors in the actual filling, the volume of the measuring cylinder before the formal filling.
- Needle tube for filling machine, type 10 with standard 5ml or 10ml syringe, type 20 with 20ml glass filler, type 100 with 100ml glass filler.
- After the machine is unpacked, first check whether the random technical data is complete, and whether the machine is damaged during transportation, so as to solve it in time.
- Install and adjust the feeding assembly and the discharging assembly according to the outline drawing in this manual.
- Add new lubricant to each lubrication point.
- Rotate the machine with the rocker to check that the machine is running in the correct direction (in the counterclockwise direction of the motor shaft). The machine must be protected from grounding.