Commonly used mixers are divided into four categories: gas and low viscosity liquid mixers, medium and high viscosity liquid and paste mixing machines, thermoplastic material mixers, and powdered and granular solid materials mixing machines.
The gas and low viscosity liquid mixer features a simple structure and no rotating parts, low maintenance and repair, and low energy consumption. This type of mixing machine is divided into four types: airflow mixing, pipe mixing, jet mixing and forced circulation mixing.
Mixer parts are mainly made of wear-resistant alloy materials, including high-speed mixing scraper, mixing fin, wear-resistant lining, mixing arm, mixing shovel, planetary shovel, mixing coulter, stirring rod, mixing raft, etc.
Mixing machines for medium and high viscosity liquids and pastes generally have strong shearing action.
Thermoplastic material mixing machinery is mainly used for mixing thermoplastic materials (such as rubber and plastic) with additives; powdered and granular solid material mixing machines are mostly intermittent operations, and also include machines that combine mixing and grinding, such as rim machines.
The moving parts of the mechanical agitator also shear the liquid when it is rotated. The liquid is also subjected to shearing action when flowing through the wall and various fixing members installed in the container. These shearing effects will cause many Local eddy current diffusion.
For liquids of different density, composition, and immiscibility, the shearing action caused by the agitation and the strong turbulence shred the dense liquid into small droplets and uniformly disperse it into the main liquid. 
Common mixer types:
Common mixers include: coulter mixer, ribbon mixer, gravityless mixer, V-type mixer, double-spiral conical mixer, high and low speed liquid mixer, planetary power mixer. 
Double spiral cone mixer
First, the main purpose:
Cone mixer is a new type of high-efficiency and high-precision particle mixing equipment. It is widely used in chemical, pesticide, dye, medicine, food,
Double spiral cone mixer
Double spiral cone mixer
Mixing of various powder particles in feed, petroleum, metallurgical and mining industries.
Second, the main features
(1) Advanced structure, convenient operation and safe and reliable operation.
(2) The mixing speed is fast and the quality is uniform. The double helix of the machine is asymmetrically arranged, and the large and small ones expand the mixing range, so it is more suitable for the mixing of materials with a large specific gravity ratio and disparity.
(3) The energy saving effect is remarkable, and the energy consumption of this machine is only one tenth compared with the drum type mixer.
(4) The wear and pressure feed of the granular material is small, and the superheat reaction of the heat sensitive material does not occur.
(5) The mixed preparation is stable, and no delamination or segregation occurs.
(6) The machine is dust-free, easy to operate, convenient to maintain, and long in service life. In addition, the cone can be made into a pressure vessel for pressurization or vacuum operation according to user requirements.
(7) The autobiography and revolution of the machine are completed by a set of motor and cycloidal needle reducer.
Third, the working principle
(1) The particles move around the wall of the cone due to the revolution of the double helix.
(2) Due to the auto-transmission of the spiral blade, the powder is discharged toward the center of the cone for radial movement.
(3) The powder flows upward from the bottom of the cone and is discharged to the outer peripheral surface of the spiral to mix the materials.
(4) The downward flow of the particles caused by the spiral rotation is precisely due to the combination of the revolution and the rotation of the spiral in the mixer, forming four kinds of flow forms of the powder: convective, shearing, diffusion, and infiltration. . Therefore, the powder can quickly reach uniform mixing in the mixer. 
Horizontal ribbon mixer
The horizontal double-shaft ribbon mixer is a dry, powdery material that is stirred and evenly mixed. During the mixing, the material is moved by two rotors moving in opposite directions, and the composite motion is carried out. The biaxial paddles are made of animal material along the inner wall of the machine slot for two clockwise rotations, and the material near the axis is rotated by the axis. Pushed from the inside to the sides, the outer spiral drives the material close to the wall to rotate the shaft, and the axial direction is pushed from both sides to the inside, thus causing convection circulation, shearing and mixing in the material cylinder, and the material is quickly and evenly distributed in a short time. mixing.
- U-shaped barrel structure, stable operation, even mixing, no dead angle, clean discharge, wide application range.
- Staggered round-trip mixing with inner and outer double-layer ribbons for fast mixing and high uniformity
- The bearings are at both ends of the mixer, the material is not easy to enter, and the maintenance rate is low.
- The screw conveyor is convenient to feed, the feeding port is flush with the ground, and the feeding is labor-saving and convenient.
- Internal structure and overall design materials have passed ISO9001 international quality system certification.
Horizontal double-axis ribbon mixer works:
The machine consists of two parts: feeding and mixing.
- Feeding part: Entering from the feeding hopper, the material is lifted into the mixer through the spiral blade to enter the mixing drum for mixing and mixing.
- Mixing part: When the material enters the mixing drum for round-trip staggering movement, the mixing effect is good. 
Three-dimensional swing mixer
The three-maintenance oscillating mixer works differently from the traditional rotary mixer. It performs unique translation, rotation, rock motion in the three-dimensional space of the cube, and makes the material “rotating flow-translation-reverse down” in the mixing cylinder. Such a complex state of motion, the so-called TURBULA state; produces an alternating pulse that continuously pushes the material, and the motion-induced turbulence has a varying energy gradient, thereby causing the particles in the mixed material to have an inactive motion state. Each particle continuously changes its position in the frequent movement of the movement, resulting in a satisfactory mixing effect.
The three-dimensional oscillating mixer is composed of a machine base, a driving system, a three-dimensional motion mechanism, a mixing cylinder and an electric control system. The mixing cylinder that is in direct contact with the material is made of high-quality stainless steel material, and the inner wall of the cylinder is precisely polished.
The series of three-dimensional swing is a novel material mixer widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry and other scientific research units. The machine can mix the powdery or granular materials with good flowability very uniformly, so that the mixed materials can achieve the best results.
First, the performance characteristics
- It has multi-directional movement, so that the mixing of materials in the cylinder is more, the mixing effect is remarkable, and the mixing uniformity is higher than the uniformity of the general mixer;
- The mixing cylinder of the three-dimensional oscillating mixer is designed to be precisely polished on the inner wall of the body.
Second, equipment installation
- The machine is unloaded, loaded and commissioned before leaving the factory. It can be shipped from the factory after normal work, to meet the safe use of users;
- Transportation mode: 600 liters (including 600 type) adopts the whole machine to leave the factory, does not prepare feet and bolts; 600 liters or more uses split transportation to prepare feet and bolts.
Third, the operation
- This machine adopts electromagnetic speed regulation (or frequency converter speed regulation). Before starting the machine, turn on the main power supply, the power indicator light is on, then start the motor button, then start the on/off switch on the speed control panel (the inverter can press the touch button) , the indicator light is on, then slowly rotate to reach the normal mixing speed;
- If the user needs temple mixing time, this item should be formulated in the contract. Our factory may install time relay to enable the user to specify the mixing time according to the mixing requirements of the materials;
- After the mixing is finished, turn off the power according to the power-on sequence. If the material is found to be unsatisfactory, you can click the button to meet the blanking requirements.
Fourth, matters needing attention
- The mixing of the machine is a three-dimensional space mixing, and a safety protection column is added within the effective range of the material cylinder to avoid a life safety accident. Before starting the machine, avoid standing before the cylinder to avoid accidents;
- When loading and unloading, the electric power of the equipment must be stopped to prevent malfunction of the electrical appliance and cause unnecessary accidents. 
Vacuum drying mixer
The double-cone vacuum drying mixer is a double-conical rotary tank. The tank is heated under vacuum to the steam or hot water in the jacket, and the heat is in contact with the wet material through the inner wall of the tank. The water vapor evaporated by the wet material is absorbed by the vacuum pump through the vacuum exhaust pipe. Since the tank body is in a vacuum state, and the rotation in the tank body causes the material to continuously turn up and down, inside and outside, the drying speed of the material is accelerated, the drying efficiency is improved, and the uniform drying is achieved.
This machine is used for vacuum drying and mixing of powder and granular materials in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other industries. It is especially suitable for materials with the following requirements:
1, can not accept high temperature heat sensitive materials;
2, easy to oxidize, hazardous materials;
- Materials requiring recovery of solvents and toxic gases;
- Materials requiring extremely low residual volatiles;
- Materials that require crystal shape;