The main purpose and characteristics of the spring feeding machine are when the product is used with the extruder of various specifications, so that the plastic powder particles are automatically sent into the hopper from the storage bin, and the feeding cycle is controlled by the leveler to realize the feeding automation. It has the characteristics of stable performance, manpower saving, safety and reliability.
Main technical parameter editing
The screw feeder can be used with extruders of various specifications and high-speed mixers to make plastic powder and particles from the storage bin, and the screw is automatically fed (the height can be determined according to the user), and the feeding device controls the feeding. It has the characteristics of automatic feeding, fast feeding, labor saving, safety and reliability.
(1) Wide temperature range, good anti-adhesiveness, can be added with baffle plate, large lifting angle, easy to clean and easy to maintain.
(2) It is used for conveying in various environments and is suitable for various special occasions and uses.
(3) It has the characteristics of high strength, acid resistance, alkali and salt water, and is used for transportation under various environments .
(4) Manufacturers can customize plastic feeders.
(1) Different positioning methods have different influencing factors. When the mechanical stop is positioned, the positioning accuracy is related to the stiffness of the block and the speed at which the block is abutted.
(2) The positioning speed has a great influence on the positioning accuracy. This is because the energy of the moving parts that must be dissipated differs when the positioning speed is different. Generally, in order to reduce the positioning error, the positioning speed should be reasonably controlled, such as improving the cushioning performance and the buffering efficiency of the buffer device, and controlling the driving system to slow down the moving parts in time.
(3) The precision of the precision manipulator and the accuracy of the installation speed have a direct impact on the positioning accuracy.
麻将群主一天赚多少钱? (4) Weight of the moving member The weight of the moving member includes the weight of the robot itself and the weight of the object to be grasped. The change in the weight of the moving parts has a great influence on the positioning accuracy. Generally, when the weight of the moving member is increased, the positioning accuracy is lowered. Therefore, the design should not only reduce the weight of the moving parts themselves, but also the impact of changes in the weight of the work.